This article will walk you through what the difference between the campaigns app and campaign stats app is.
The Campaigns app is where you will create your main marketing campaigns. These should cover all your direct mail, bandit signs, web marketing campaigns (websites, PPC etc), and other campaigns like referrals, word of mouth, and self-generated.
The Campaign Stats app will have items for each of your campaigns for each month. Think of it like a bullet list:
Direct Mail to Absentee Owner's List (Campaign item)
- January 2017 Direct Mail to Absentee Owner's List stats (Campaign Stats' Item)
- February 2017 Direct Mail to Absentee Owner's List stats (Campaign Stats' Item)
- March 2017 Direct Mail to Absentee Owner's List stats (Campaign Stats' Item)
As data occurs like:
- Leads being created
- Leads being opted out
- Appointments created
- Offers being created
- Transaction items being created (Lead marked as Under Contract)
- Transaction item selling
That data is tracked on the Campaign Stats Item. This way you have a month by month analysis of what is occurring with that campaign.
That data from the Campaign Stat items then also sums up to the Campaign Item so you can see summed totals of your campaigns' data points.
To sum up:
- Campaign Stats is where the monthly data for your campaigns are tracked
- Campaigns is where you create your campaigns and you see the total (all the campaign stats items) summed up for an overall data total