Purpose: Provide a visual reference for each step in the appointment process, see 'Next Action' field in the InvestorFuse Seller Leads App
- When it is time to make an appointment, click set appointment in the next action field. Once that button is clicked an auto task is assigned to schedule the appointment.
- Scroll down to the header that says appointments and enter who is going then add time and date.
- As soon as that info is entered and automatic email is sent out to the seller lead confirming time/date and who is going on the appointment. The automation also attaches a credibility kit article to the confirmation email. *note: user may opt to upload their own testimonial page.
- There are 3 outcomes of the appointment, offer accepted, offer rejected or follow up.
- In the Offers app, if the offer is accepted it is pushed to the transactions app. If rejected a follow up task is created
- If follow up is required, create an automatic task by choosing the number of days for “follow up in” drop down menu found in the seller leads app
Blue = user actions
Green = system automation
Gray = outcome