This article will show you how to edit an existing follow up sequence in InvestorFuse.
Be logged into Podio.com and in your Investorfuse configuration workspace.
- Click on the Follow Up Sequence App.
- Select the sequence you wish to edit from the list of follow up sequences by clicking on the title.
- Adjust the sequence actions by clicking on the white hyperlink title to open the action and adjust the text.
- NOTE: If you click into the existing action it will edit it for all follow up sequences. To create a brand new action click the Add/Remove button.
- Remove the existing action by click the x in the top right.
- If you have a task, text, or email created that you want to use, search for it by typing in it's title. When it shows up in the list click on it to add it in.
- You can add in multiple actions like a task and an email or a text and email. Any combination.
- If you need to create a brand new action, in the search bar type ZZZ. This will remove from the list all existing actions and move the "Create new item" button to the top. You can also get to the "Create new item" button by scrolling to the bottom of the suggested actions.
- After click Create new item you will have a choice of what type of action to choose. Click on the desired action.
- Fill in the fields for the actions. The template name is the internal name so you know what the message does. You then will fill out either the text message, the email subject then body, or the task details. Once filled out click save and return in the bottom right.
- Repeat the above steps for as many actions as you want to change.